Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers day weekend

This past weekend was just a chill weekend.  Sat Max and I just hung at the house and played while Scott went to his classroom to work.  We did get our new living room furniture delivered...I didn't take any pics...sorry.  Max just sat there as the men took out our old furniture and brought in the new stuff.  He was tring to figure out what was going on.  Sat night we met my old friends Chris and Rachel at Millers Grocery for yet another wonderful dinner from there!  It had been way too long since I had seen them and this dinner was much overdue.


Sunday was Scott's first fathers day.  I offered to cook breakfast but he said no.  Max hid Scott's present under his crib so he had to work to find it...but it was worth the trouble.  Max got the best daddy and husband in the world an IPad.  Scott was quite excited...now he just has to figure out how to use it :)  Scott then went back to his classroom and worked some more.  He has a lot of work to do and can only go on day that I am off and can watch Max so he takes advantage of it.  Scott came back home in time for dinner at his favorite place...Camino!!  Scott's dad also joined us for dinner.  I didn't get to see my dad, he wasn't sure what was planned for his afternoon and they were having a cookout for dinner and Scott wanted Mexican.  Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment