Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Scott!!

This year was a big year for Scott, he is 30!  He was a little grumpy about this day, I think he is going to stay 29 forever.  Max and I brought Scott his favorite lunch up to the school and had lunch with him, and then had dinner with some friends that night.  Sat we did some shopping and then had dinner with some more friends.  Not a wild birthday like those of birthday's past, but Scott was perfectly content with his day.  Plus he had some Phoebe's cookies!!  You can not beat those!!  As always I am also including some pic's of Max.  He has been pushing his car around the house like crazy and I finally got a picture of him standing by himself.
Because Scott is "OLD" now, Charlie is in a wheel chair being pushed over the hill
So good at this thing I can straddle it and push it backwards!


Happy Birthday Daddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment