Friday, February 26, 2010

Larry the Handyman

As many of you may know neither Scott or I are very good at fixing many things around the house. We can hold our own, but we know when to ask for help. That help comes from Scott's stepdad Larry. He is one of those guys that can do just about anything you need him to do. We had a list of a few item's....dryer was squeaking(of course it stopped before he came and hasn't started again), garage door wouldn't always open, and the new TV we bought needed to be put up on a bracket. Needless to say we kept him busy! A BIG THANKS LARRY!!!

While the men were working away Carol(Scott's mom) and I started to clean out the guest room closet. I needed to start organizing so we could clean out the baby's rooms closet. After a big pile to goodwill, relocation of a bunch of blankets, and a box to the attic the baby's room closet was cleaned and now contains a box of diapers, wipes, and a few toys was usually have at the house for our friends kids to play with. Once Scott is out if school for the summer we will kick it into high gear getting the room in order. Thanks Carol!
On another great note I finally got a new computer!!! My old one froze up everytime I was on it. I was very excited! My new computer has a webcam built in. This was a must! Once the baby is here I'm gonna sign up for Skype and I can have free webcam phone conversations. That way all of my family that can't see the baby often can have Skype conversations with us too! Mom, that mean a webcam is in your future..... I will post a picture soon of me totally destroying my old computer. I plan on stomping it to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment