Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rah rah rah!!!

Once again we had another busy week. Last Sat. our friend Amy had her birthday, so we celebrated! I even made it to 11:30pm before I was wiped out and went home!

Thursday was Scott's cheerleading banquet. This is his last year coaching after 6 years. The senior girls were freshman when Scott and I started dating. So we both have got to watch them grow into great young ladies. Every year the seniors give out funny awards to the rest of the girls on the squad. This year they gave Scott, Amy, and me one too! Scott's was most likely to twirl a baton while wearing a red sequined outfit(long funny story), and a picture of mine is below. I was so surprised and it was so sweet of them! The cheerleaders also got the baby a present. They got a gold baby ring with the letter "B" engraved on it. Thanks!!


Yesterday the weather was supernice and Scott and I did a little spring cleaning. Then we went outside and did a ton of yard work! Don't worry I did wear gloves and didn't do any heavy lifting :). Today I am going to get a prenatal massage!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you had the blog from your facebook post. I'm so excited to have another blog to read:)

    ReplyDelete