Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dreaming

Not a whole lot to report. I am 19 weeks and a couple days. I don't think I have felt the baby move yet but last night one of my crazy dreams got the best of me and I thought I felt the baby kicking(in my dream) and I screamed Scott's name because I though he was in the next room and I wanted him to come feel the baby move. He was actually sound asleep next to me and I gave him a heart attack by yelling his name. He woke me up and I realized it was all yet another crazy dream. I have been having a lot of crazy very realistic dreams that sometimes I wake up things they were real.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I took advantage of it! Shopping :) There was a baby store that was having a big sale and I was going to look to see what they had and Scott is going back today. While I was there, they put a floor model stroller and new car seat out for sale at almost 50% off. I played around with it, tried it in my car.....and got it! Thanks Dad and Vicki! the stroller has been my biggest errrrr! I have read all kinds of reviews scoured the Internet and all it actually took was me going into a store to find the perfect one!

Yesterday was cheerleading tryouts. They lasted forever, but I always enjoy going! I am by no means qualified to judge but I can add so I tally up the scores. Scott will be finishing out the year with the girls but has resigned from coach next year.

We are leaving Monday when I get off of work for our anniversary trip! I am so excited! Spending the night with his brother and sister near Chattanooga then heading to Asheville, Nc! We are only there for a few days but going to explore the city and Biltmore. Pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment