Thursday, March 11, 2010

So now we have to learn how to french braid

Why the title??? IT'S A GIRL!!!...well 80%. Well to day was a doctors appointment and Dr. Paschall asked if we knew the sex yet....I said no but if we could find out today that would be great! Needless to say Dr. Paschall did a quick ultrasound. I told her I couldn't find out in the office because Scott wasn't there. She was just going to print me a picture and send it with me in a sealed envelope, but she had to point some things out so I could show Scott and explain. So I did find out before Scott but it wasn't planned! The 80% is because Dr. Paschall said I am still a little early so she didn't want to say 100%, but there were no appendages or objects where there should be if it was a boy. the Dr.'s office says I am 17weeks and 4 days today, but after looking at dates I know I am 18 weeks and 1 day today.

Dr. Paschall said Izzy has very long legs. She must get those from me...which means she is going to have Lazur thighs....poor girl :) Dr.Paschall said all of my blood work looked good and I was doing perfect! I had more blood drawn today for the Quad screen(tests for fetal abnormalities). I'll get those results next appointment, which is April 13th.

My big ultrasound where we will know 100% the sex and that everything looks good is April 7th. I was hoping to have this done next week but I have to be at least 20 weeks and this was my first non-work day after 20 weeks.




On another note Izzy already has a few gifts. As I mentioned in my last posting the cheerleaders got the babe a baby ring, Aunt Jackie gave a Christmas bib after we told everyone the news, and my mom sent Izzy her first VERA!!! We received a vera bradley diaper bag in the mail 2 days ago. Here is a picture of her gifts :)




Yesterday when I can home from work I found a vase of pink tulips! Scott got them for me! Love them dear! Thanks!


Oh and please vote in our poll. We know the name Isabelle Kate and plan on calling her Izzy, but are unsure how to spell Izabel. Please help us decide :) Oh and DON'T LET SCOTT INFLUENCE YOUR VOTES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment