Saturday, August 6, 2011

Max's 1st Birthday Party- Monster style!

Well the time has officially arrived....Today is Max's first birthday party.  If you haven't read any of my previous posts, the birthday parties theme was MONSTERS!!!  Of course it poured down rain just before the party started so our plans for it to be indoor/outdoor party were thwarted.  My mom and brother came down from MI a week before the party so they were both great in helping with getting things together, especially the day of the party.  My aunt and cousin also were able to make it in from SC so of course I put them to work also.  The morning of the party we all met at cracker barrel for breakfast , then back to the house to decorate and get the food together.  I had to go get the birthday cake and whoooo that was stressful.  I was given strict instructions from the bakery to come in a SUV with the AC on full blast(even if I had to wear a parka) that had nonslip flooring in the back.  Once we successfully loaded the cake I drove about 20-40miles hr home, even down the interstate.  I won't keep this blog too long because I am adding a ton of pics to it!  We had a great time!  Thanks everyone for coming and for all of your support over the last year!  We love all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment