Monday, May 10, 2010

What to do on a rainy day?

Sister(well Scott's sister Ashley) is home from college for a few days before heading off to Florida for the summer.....I know you can hate her too :) She is staying with us for a few days so we went out and about today. The only downside was it was rainy and cold. Soooo what to do, shop? Would love too, but don't need too...instead we went to a paint pottery store. I brought the fabric swatch for Max's bedding for a reference. I painted a light switch cover and Ashley painted a little cross. The colors in the picture will get darker once the pottery is fired and glazed. I will get pictures of the final project up once they are ready on Sunday. Keep in mind I am not artistic at all, but I think I did a pretty good job :)







Tonight was Jimmy's last night in town before heading back to Texas, so off to Columbia Scott and I went for dinner. We enjoyed a yummy Mexican dinner, for which I am currently eating Tum's for. Here is a pic of the crew minus Scott(he was taking the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment