Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cereal time!!!

Max has reached a big milestone in his life, he is now eating solid(well semi-solid) food!! As I wrote in a previous post we are waiting till 6months to start him on food. I decided to start him on cereal at 5 1/2 mo because cereal helps him learn how to eat. Well this past Sat morning we mixed up his first batch. I mixed it per box instruction and it was basically milk on the spoon. Max wasn't so sure about and most of the cereal ended up on his bib. We gave him so more at night(a little thicker) and he did a bit better. Well 5 days have passed and man does he love his cereal!! We are just giving it to him in the morning after he nurses/bottle and after his bedtime feeding. He loves it so much that today at the sitters he wouldn't eat his bottle because he saw his cereal bowl and in the evening times if Scott starts to get his bumbo on the table and turns on the light he stops nursing and starts whining for it!


Max with his first cereal



Max on day 4 of eating cereal



We got our canvas in the mail this week. I got a great Groupon coupon for either $40 or $45 for canvasondemand.com. The canvas normally cost $126 so we got a great deal!!


Max is also starting to scoot! This evening I had him on the floor playing and the next thing I knew he was about 6 inches closer to me! I watched him and he was pushing his knees up! Yeah for Max!!



Here is Max's contribution to the blog!
yuuf t568iyy

No comments:

Post a Comment