Monday, April 19, 2010

A 3 Day Weekend!!

I had a rare 3 day weekend, so of course we took advantage of it! Sat morning we got up and went to cracker barrel...Max's fav!!! Then we went to Cannonsburg village here in Murfreesboro. Cannonsburg is a pioneer village from the 1800's. They were having pioneer days and all the buildings open, civil war reenactors, and people dressed in pioneer outfits. I really enjoyed it! Add to it the weather was perfect!!! I forgot my camera so no pictures. Sat evening we went to a surprise housewarming party for one of our friends Amy. She was really shocked when she came in her house and all of us were there. She kept saying "how did you get in my house, no really how did you get in". We had a lot of fun!

Sunday I went to Columbia and went to the gun range with my dad. This is something I have been doing with my dad for as long as I can remember. Oh and I did research before going, as long as the gun range was outside and I didn't get shot it was perfectly safe to go. It had been awhile since I had gone but I am still a good shot!! We both had a lot of fun! I really enjoyed shooting the metal targets and knocking them down. There were 13 targets and I got them all down with 14 shots...yes I missed one, I was mad!! Here are a few pictures
The targets are up..

now they are down




Monday(today) I went back to Columbia to go see some old work friends. It was fun catching up! Then I went to Lunch with Loretta at square market. Square Market was soooo good, my company wasn't bad either ;). After lunch we went to Ye Peddler and Loretta bought her first Vera!

Now to rest with my foot up, it's a bit swollen after being on it 3 days straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment