Tuesday, April 13, 2010

23 week Dr appointment

Today was a routine appointment. I got the results of the big US from last week. Dr P said everything looked good, all the organs, bones, fingers, and toes were perfect!! Max was in the 46th percentile(50 is normal, below 50 is small and above 50 is big), so basically he is right on track. I am right on track too. I have officially gained one pound. Technically I have gained 4lbs, but I had lost a few pounds during my first trimester so I had a little leeway. I was down 6lbs from my last visit 1 weeks ago when I went in for sudden swelling. So I really did have a lot of fluid on me. Today I don't think I was swollen at all. My blood pressure today was 103/70, excellent! My next appointment is May12th(I think it is my last 4 weeks appointment, then every 2 weeks). At that appointment I will have my glucose tolerance test to check for gestational diabetes.

On another note we have decided on childcare. One of the mothers of Scott's cheerleaders does childcare in the home and had taken last year off but decided she really missed having little ones around, so she is back in business. We are very excited to be using Cathy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment