Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bad Blogger

Ok so I haven't updated in like 2 weeks, sorry! No excuse, just didn't.


Scott is offically out of school/work for the summer and he has been spending his days that I'm working doing pretty much nothing, and enjoying it! The day's I'm off I keep him busy! Last Sunday we had our friends Amy, Danny, and Madison Claire over and had a little cookout. Madison Claire loved the bubbles!


This weekend we went back to Babies-R-Us and picked up the glider chair for the nursery. After a lot of frustration and Scott almost loosing his big toe nail, the chair is now in the nursery! Thats not all that has been going on in the nursery. We spent most of yesterday cleaning, organizing, and getting the room ready. All that is left is to get some artwork up in the walls. I am a visual person so I ordered 4 pictures and once they get here we will decide what looks best, and then I'll return what we don't use. Look below for some pictures.


Max also got his first package in the mail. His Great Aunt Joann mailed him some super cute things! He kicked me he was so excited! Speaking of kicking, Last night Scott finally felt Max kick for the first time!



Friday afternoon we went over to Scott's friend Amanda's house. They will be having his 11year class reunion(don't ask) there next weekend and Scott along with a few other showed up to do some yard work. I went but said no yard work for me! Instead I watched Amanda's little boy Wyatt. He is almost 5 months old and a cutie!









No comments:

Post a Comment