Monday, June 14, 2010

32 Weeks


This past Sat marked the beginning of our 32nd week. I am including a oh so lovely picture of me... Anyways today we went to the doctors. I have gained 5lbs for a total of 15 with the dr said is great and that with my swelling probably half if not more is water weight. Blood pressure today was 120/77 and Max's heart rate was 144. I asked Dr P if we could see Max so we went to the next room and she did a quick ultrasound. He is now head down(I was thinking he was b/c I have been feeling kicking in different places now) and in her own words "I can't print a picture because he is so hugh". Hugh....oh my. She doesn't know how big he is, but he is supposed to be somewhere about 19inches long and weigh about 4lbs. She said he did look right on track. Our next appointment is the 29th.


Tonight is our second breastfeeding class. Wish Scott luck!! :)


Oh and here are also a few pics of some artwork for Max's room. We are trying to decide which set to use....let us know by putting a comment about which set you like more.







No comments:

Post a Comment