Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I don't think Max is going to have hair

The old wives tail about heart burn and hair on a baby has actually been proven to be true...so I guess that means our little babe is going to be bald. I have had some occasional heart burn, mainly towards the beginning, but really no issues. Knock on wood. I have even been eating wings from Toot's(one of my fav local establishments) 2-3 times a weeks and no problems.

Speaking of wings I have also been wanting and eating a lot of ribs recently. Oh and lots of fresh fruit! Yummy watermelon and cherries! Basically I am in a meat on the bone/fruit phase. I have had a few food phases in my pregnancy: Steak, Chicken fried rice, pasta, and now my meat on bone/fruit. I haven't had any weird cravings I just get stuck on one thing and want it every day! Scott thinks I'm crazy and yet he still asks me what I want for dinner and laughs when I tell him, even though he should know the answer by now :)

2 comments:

  1. Really? They've done studies that show that old wives tale is true? Holy hell. I'm going to have a child that comes out looking like Cousin It. I live on Tums...

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is a link

    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/318037/pregnant_mothers_with_heartburn_can.html?cat=25

    ReplyDelete