Saturday, February 20, 2010

Work, Work, Work...

It has been a long week! I started working in Lewisburg at PCL Express walk in clinic this week. Yes that now makes the count up to 3 jobs. I am so blessed to have great friends and great opportunity's to work. Because I don't have maternity leave at any of my jobs(part-time everywhere), I am working my butt off while I can to save save save! The more I save the longer a maternity leave I can have.

Not only has there been work but basketball playoffs are in full swing and our boy's are doing great. That mean lots of basketball games, which I love going too and yelling my head off! I hope the babe loves loud noise because these games are loud :)

Scott has been auditioning to be a house husband this past week. With me working everyday and not usually getting home until 7-7:30ish he has been cooking dinner and doing a lot of the household chores. He is wanting me to tell him he can stay at home with the baby and just me work.....yeah right! But I'll let him keep auditioning!

Today the weather is so nice! Ready for this cold weather to go away and spring to get here. I'm ready to start complaining about how hot it is! And trust me 7, 8, 9 months pregnant in June, July, and August...I will be complaining. But it is for a great cause!

I have been feeling great. Nausea is mostly gone. Still can't eat mexican, I'm gonna try again tomorrow. Going back to the doctor in 2 1/2 weeks, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment