Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello blog world!

Ok, so we have(mostly me..Lacey) decided to join the world of blogging. The main reason is because of the little one on the way. We have family spread all over so this will be a great way for them to stay updated on the pregnancy and then our childs life. My goal is to update this every week. We will see how that goes :)

Today scott and I went to Dr. Paschall's for a routine appointment. Ever since I did my clinicals with Dr. Paschall I have loved her! She is a GREAT doctor! Also because she knows me she said she will do a ultrasound on every visit if I want...and right now I want. Today I am 14 weeks and 2 day. Everything is looking good. The babe had it's back turned to us the whole time, but we could see it kick and move it's arms. Dr. Paschall also said it's spine looked really good, like a railroad track. We go back on March 11th and on that appointment we will schedule the big ultrasound for the next week. Sooooo I'm thinking we will find out the sex either March 16th or 19th(my 2 days off that week). On a dissapointing note we were really hopping to hear the heart beat today because we haven't heard it yet, today it is still a no. We can see it beating away but because it has it's back to us Dr. Paschall couldn't pick it up on the doppler.

Oh and we went to the maternity store for the first time today on our outing. I only have one pair of jeans that still fit and they are getting tighter(plus they are highwaters and Scott makes fun of me everytime I wear them). So I got a pair of jean, some capri's for the summer, and a couple short sleved shirts. When trying on the cloths I put on the fake belly and opened the door to show Scott. Later when I asked him about it he thought I was pushing my belly out...Men...

Well Thats all for now. Catch ya later :)

1 comment:

  1. Please keep us all informed as we are all anxious for any news you have. You both are going to make wonderful parents!
    Love,
    Aunt Lora

    ReplyDelete