Saturday, March 27, 2010

Numbness and a cankle!

The pregnancy side effects have started! For last couple weeks since I have been sleeping on my sides my hands have been falling asleep throughout the night. My right more than my left. Well this past friday morning it took about 45 min before my right hand woke up and then when I was putting on my makeup my hand fell back asleep. When I am at working and writing in charts my right middle-pinky fingers fall asleep. It doesn't hurt but is quite annoying. I am self diagonsing myself with pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. Last night I slept with a brace on and did much better, but the brace is annoying!

As you read in my last post my feet swelled just a little after our long day at the Biltmore. Well today I got home from work....we only saw 9 patient's it was slow so I was sitting a lot...and my left ankle was gone! I had a cankle! I layed with it elevated and it went down some, went to eat dinner and when we came home it was worse than before! Ahhh the swelling has begun! Here is a pic of my cankle!








Oh and the other night we celebrated our good friend Danny's birthday. After dinner Amy and Danny's daughter Madison Claire and Meredith and Josh's son Ryan had a playdate. This is the result! It cracked me up I had to post the picture below! MCK is 15 months and Ryan just turned one. These will be some of Izzy's BFF's!

No comments:

Post a Comment