Saturday, July 3, 2010

The drive-in

Sat night we went to the drive in movie theater in Lewisburg with one of Scott's friends Melissa. We saw Eclispe...me for the 2nd time! I still love it! I had never been to a drive-in before so it was quite an experience. It Only cost $6 a person to get in and you can bring in a cooler and whatever food you want. They do have a concession stand that has very reasonable prices, I think Scott got a large popcorn for about $2.50. Now the drive-in does have very colorful people who go there. I felt out of place because we didn't bring a recliner, a dog, or an old mattress to lay on. Here is a pic of the group that was behind us, it's a little blurry but oh well :)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, is that lady wearing a cookie monster shirt? Bad idea. Maybe she's from LaVergne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no she is true lewisburg...they are just as bad. Scott and found a cookie monster shirt the other day, I'll get it for you if you want one :)

    ReplyDelete