Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 months

I can't believe Max is already 3 months old! He is such a good baby and captures everyone's heart! He has really grown and is changing everyday. He loves to chew on his hands. He drools like crazy. He has recently realized he has feet and likes to look at them when he kicks his legs. When I come home form work Max and I tell each other about our days, and boy does he love to talk! I also think it's funny that when I change his diaper he is already holding his legs up. Max can sit up really well when you prop him up against something. He had 3 nights in a row where he slept for 6, 6 1/2, and 5 1/2 hours straight! But it was only those 3 days. If we are lucky he will sleep for 4 hours between feedings at night. He still doesn't like to lay on his belly, but he is getting better about it. Here are a few pics I took on his 3 mo bday.



No comments:

Post a Comment