Sunday, July 11, 2010

36 Weeks

Wow oh wow 36 weeks! I can't believe Max is so close to being here! This last week was making it real that he is soon on his way. Max has started to drop. Thats great because he is no longer sitting in my ribcage so I can breath a little easier but it has made me a lot more uncomfortable. I can no longer bend over at all, peeing a whole lot more often, and there are times where it feels like he is so far down in my pelvis that he will fall out :) I haven't had any contractions that I know of, not real sure what they will feel like, but people say I will know if I have any. The books say at 36 weeks Max should be about 6 pounds and about 18 1/2 inches long. He should be fully developed just gaining weight. Next week Max will be considered full term. We go back to the Dr on tuesday. Max's room is basically done and we are for the most part ready. I had dinner last night with the girls from my work in Lavergne at Millers Grocery. It is one of my fav restaurants!! After dinner we came back to the house and Max got a gift! They got his travel crib/playpen. We plan on using this as a bassinet so were super glad to get it!


I am also including a pic of something super cool! Our friends Amy and Danny just got back from the beach(lucky!!) and while there Amy found a great gift! Pee Pee Tee Pee's! LOL You put it over Max's Wee Wee when you change his diaper so hopefully there are no accidental sprays. Even better they are washable so they can be used over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment