Sunday, July 18, 2010

Full Term!!

Yeah!!! Max has finally reached that magic mark where if he decided to come into this world his body is ready. Here is what my weekly email states "Your baby is now considered full term, even though your due date is still three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. He weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long."

We go back to see Dr P Thursday afternoon for Max's weekly check but he seems to be doing fine. I think I may have had a few braxton hicks contractions yesterday....but I have never had them so I'm not gonna say for sure. I am also swollen all over...so yes if you see me and my eyes look puffy, my nose looks big, my ankles and feet are the size of watermelon you do not need to remind me, I know. My ankles and feet look better in the mornings but go right back as the day goes on. I have been checking my Blood pressure at home and it's doing ok so no need to worry about my swelling.

Today we went to lunch with Scott's mom and then went to target to get a few things Max is going to need. It was a bit overwhelming but at the same time exciting! He will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment