Wednesday, July 28, 2010

well hello ankles :)

Just a quick post today. I HAVE ANKLES AGAIN!!! I haven't seen my ankles in probably 2-3 months and this past 2 weeks my swelling has been horrible(side effect of PIH). Well Today is day 2 1/2 of bedrest and I have ankles again!! I am still swollen some in my shins, face, hands, and the top of my feet are still a little puffy but not as bad. My blood pressure is staying 130's/80's when I check it so higher then usual but not super high so that's good :) Seeing the Dr. P tomorrow and we will decide then if Max will come tomorrow or Friday! Enjoy the pic of my ankles!!!


Last week when my support hose didn't fit anymore- neither did my socks:( I ended up having to cut them as the day went on


Today after 2 days of bedrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment