Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big news!

Today we went to the Dr for our scheduled appointment. My swelling this past week has been getting and staying pretty bad. I have been checking my blood pressure the last fews days and it has been rising. I am up a total of 34 pounds now, 16 of those pounds being in the last 3 weeks. My Dr said that is fluid. My blood pressure in the office was still ok but higher then it has been. Dr P said she will take Max at 39 weeks unless he needs to come sooner due to my blood pressure. Today Dr. P has me at exactly 37 weeks(I have 37 weeks and 4 days) so 39 weeks for Dr P will be August 5th. I had blood work for high blood pressure(preeclampsia) done today and am collecting a 24 hour urine. If my blood work or urine comes back bad she will probably induce me very soon. Blood work should be back tomorrow and my urine maybe on Sat. Also the outer part of my cervix is dilated but the inner part isn't. I don't know that's what Dr P said. I go back to see Dr P on Monday and she said she will stimulate me cervix to get it to "ripen" more. If my body takes to that I could have Max anytime after! So he may be here before Aug 5th. AHHH! We are all ready here, everything is put together and waiting on Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment