Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Party

For the last 5 years Scott and I have thrown a themed Halloween party. Themes of years past- Redneck, 80's, music stars, and Vegas. This year we had requests not to have a theme but everyone had to dress up. Scott found some of his cloths from the 90's and I was Monday(dressed in my scrubs, messed up my hair, put dark circles under my eyes, carried a coffee cup, and looked a total mess!!). We also had some of the cast from the Jersey Shore(J-wow, Pauly D, Ronnie, and Snookie). Billy Mayes also came back from the dead with his(her) bottle of Oxy-Contin(not clean). We had a good time!

Scott and I decided after much thought that it would be best if Max wasn't there so he went and stayed the night with Aunt Jackie. This was his first night away from home. Scott and I were a bit nervous, even though we know Jackie is wonderful! She said he did great, however when Max woke at 1:30 to eat he stayed up till 4:30. She didn't mind and said they had fun playing. Me on the other hand would have put him in his car seat and drove till he fell asleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment