Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year was a very busy Halloween!! Scott and I really enjoy handing out candy and our neighborhood is great for that!! Last year we saw over 250 kids. Well this year no candy handing out for us. Max was invited to 3 different Halloween party's and I needed to go to Columbia to see my dad on Halloween.

Party number one was on the 30th at Aunt Jackies. She has a big bonfire, hot dog roast, smores, and games. We had a blast! I was a little worried about Max being outside the whole night because it was quite cold so I put him in his bat costume. This costume had a hood and was made of fleece so it was nice and warm. Max stayed warm the whole night and after staring at the fire for a long time(not sure if thats a good thing) he went to sleep and slept through all the activities. We played a few fun games, one of them was we had to wear whatever was in our sealed bag. I got a devil horn head band(insert joke here) and Scott got a pumpkin mask. The best though was Jacob and Paul they got Halloween panties!! The rule was you have to wear what you get so.....




Halloween morning I got Max dressed in his pumpkin costume and we headed to Columbia. Our first stop was the ACC where I used to work. Max was wonderful as always and has them all wrapped around his fingers! Next stop was at my friend Erin's house. We had a nice little visit! Last but not least we stopped by my dad's house. Max trick or treated and got a box of diapers!! I have a few pictures of Max in his pumpkin costume, I didn't get any good ones because he pooped in costume before I could get them.

Once we got home we got Scott and headed to party number 2. This was at the Buchannan's. She had a great set up for the kids! when Max is a little older he can play the games with the rest of the kids. There was probably about 10-15 kids there. We had some nummy snacks. Max was a little fussy and finally fell asleep and slept through most of the party. He was in his giraffe costume. Madison Claire was there and was a owl! I loved this costume!


Party number 3 was at the Graves site! Gina and Jerry have a great party every year. Great food, fun games for the kids, trick or treating in their neighborhood, and of course the best people! Max actually stayed awake for the majority of this party. There were a ton of people and kids there. Max's friends Mason and McKenna were there(they are twins and a month older then him). Madison Claire had a costume change. Little Avery was super girl! Scott and I had a really good time!






No comments:

Post a Comment