Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Green=Gross!!

Ok so I just finished making Max's green veggies(they are still cooling as I type).  Now sure this went as well as the orange ones.  Today I made green beans, peas, and zucchini. 

Well the green beans seem real clumpy.  I pured and pured but still kinda clumpy.  Now don't get me wrong I do think he will eat them, not too clumpy. 



The pea's actually turned out ok.


The zucchini on the other hand....yucky!!  No where did it said to peel the skin off, so I didn't.  Plus the zucchini is very watery.  I didn't even have to add any breast milk(which I'm afraid means he won't like it, because he is used to the taste of my breast milk).  So I have this watery dark green flecked concoction in my food processor.  Well I did put it into the freezer tray and I will eventually try to feed it to him, but yuck! 


So to all my baby food making mommas, did you have this same experience or did I do something wrong?

Oh and though I would share a pick of Max's frozen cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment