Thursday, May 19, 2011

Swiming to Clarksville

Ok so the title is a bit stupid, but it is hard to come up with something creative and jazzy every time.

Anyways this past weekend started bright and early in the pool at Patterson Park.  Max LOVED being in the pool!  He did great!  Still kicking away, jumping off the edge, and even grabbing toys under the water.  When the instructor held the toy under the water in front of Max not only did he grab it he put his face in the water too.  The instructor said that he was brave!




After we got home and ready off to Clarksville we went to visit some of my family.  We hung out at my Uncle Donnies then went to the Blackhorse pub for some yummy pizza(they apparently also have great beer!).  My dad and Vicki also drove up so they met us there.  After lunch we went to my Great Aunt Katye's.  She is 93 and the family historian.  She can tell you anything about the Shelton side and can trace any member back as far as you want her to go.  This was Max's first time to meet her.  After visiting we high tailed it back to the boro so we could get ready for the Eagleville FFA banquet.





Hey guess what I am a member of the Eagleville FFA Alumni!  LOL! I still think that is funny!  Me and farming and tractors...ha!  Never done it but I will support all the kids in which this program helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment