Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Up and at'em!

Our sweet little Max has learned a new trick this past week....pulling up!!  I knew he was close so we finally lowered his bed, and about 30 min later he started crying so I went into check on him and.....


he was up!  He did it later that night also.  Over the past few days he has become a pro and pulls up on everything.  He gets this satisfied look on his face when he gets up.

Friday night we celebrated Jacob's(Scott's cousin) birthday.  Max was in hog heaven, being pampered on by everyone!  He truly loves his Aunt Jackie.  He followed her with his eyes wherever she went and if she got close to him, he wanted her!  I guess we know who really spoils him :)  Last year I was big and pregnant at Jacob's party and remember it being sooooo veeerrryyyy hottttt, this year it wasn't as bad :)  Max was worn out when we got home, he was a limp noodle.  He even stayed asleep as I changed his diaper and put on his pajamas.



Saturday night we dropped Max off with Aunt Jackie(so he can get more spoiled) and met the girls(and guy) I work with in Spring Hill for dinner at Olive Garden.  It was my works 2 year anniversary so my wonderful boss took everyone out to eat.  We had a great time and had way too many laughs!



Max also got his 2nd top tooth on the 8th...hopefully pics soon to follow.

I guess that is all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment