Thursday, April 21, 2011

And he's off!!!

That is right Max is now a crawler!!  Well.....more of a scooter, but he is getting places!  Scott always calls me after he picks up Max and give's me a report of his day.  Well today I got news that I was happy about but also sad about.  Max crawled!  I was happy because he is growing up, but sad that I missed a first.  When I got home the first thing I did was try to get him to crawl.  I laughed as he scooted towards me.  He keeps his left leg bent in front of him and his right leg behind him to push as he pulls with his arms in a sitting position.....please try at home :)  In the past few days he has been all over the house and testing his limits!  One GREAT thing about Max moving about is he now follows us and doesn't scream if we leave the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment