Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last week of being an infant.....

AHHHHHHHH where has the time gone!!!??!!!  Our sweet Max will be a year old(and considered a toddler) in only 1 week(and 1 day)!  I was reading over some of my blog posts from last year in July and realized that exactly a year ago I went on bed rest.  This time one year ago we were so nervous and excited to meet Max any day.  Now I am filled with joy as I watch him grown and learn new things!  Max's 5th tooth(top right side..his 3rd on the top) finally popped through the gums yesterday and number 6 is very close behind.  He is also doing better about walking behind a toy that he can also ride on....he usually gives up and sits down then pushes it as he scoots because he moves faster.  Max has also started rolling around on the floor.  Very random but he will lay down on his stomach, then roll to his back and vice versa.  It cracks him up!  Uh-Oh is officially his first word.  He will drop stuff(most of the time on purpose) and say uh-oh.  We were playing with his football the other day and when he went to throw it he dropped it behind him, he looked at me and said "uh-oh".  It is super cute!  He still won't say mama.  I say it to him everyday and he just looks at me.  Max is also completely off baby food.  He refuses to eat it, so we have been trying to come up with meal ideas for him.  I feel like he just eats the same few things so we are trying to branch out a little bit.

cheese quesadilla, peas, and blueberries

Cheese Ravioli and corn



The next several blog posts will all be birthday related so stay tuned(we are going a tad overboard....oh well, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment