Saturday, July 9, 2011

Shelton Family Reunion

Max and I packed up and headed off to Cumberland Furnace, TN(just outside of Clarksville) for my family reunion.  Yes I am a yankee, but my family is from TN and all(except for my mom's side) live in TN.  Scott spent the day in his classroom working on his never ending list of stuff to get done before school starts.  We had the reunion at the family cemetery(in an air conditioned building).  Most of my dad's side of the family is buried there including my grandparents.  It may seem odd but every time we are there we take a picture in front of the grave.  I could go through photo books and find some older pics to scan and put up here as well,....but I'm not doing that. 
Max had a good time.  He played under the table with a bucket and some plastic fish that I found there, and as always ate everything in sight.
Us and Uncle Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment