Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 6

Well this past week has been yet another busy one. We usually have a pretty busy life and these past few weeks have proved that our lives are getting back to normal...well a new normal. Max and I went out and about during the week and did some shopping, went to visit Ms. Kathy(Max's sitter), and brought Scott lunch. Things went great! I have figured out how to work out Max's feedings and us being out in public and I feel so much more like a free person again!

On Friday we had a special person come and visit. My Aunt JoAnn who lives in South Carolina(Max's Great Aunt). We were so excited to see her! The last time I saw her I guess was Scott and I's wedding 2 1/2 years ago. Friday night we went to the Eagleville/ Chapel Hill high school football game. JoAnn said it had be a "very long" time since she was at a high school football game. It was also Max's first game. I of course brought my camera but did not take a picture...I am sooo bad! Max started getting fussy about towards the end of the 3rd quarter so we packed up and headed home. Saturday JoAnn, Max, and I went and had brunch at cracker barrel(a fav!) and then went to the outlet mall in Lebanon and did some shopping. Once again Max did great! Saturday night we took JoAnn to Millers grocery to eat dinner, one of Scott and I's fav's. Sunday morning she left to go home. We had a great visit and can't wait to see her again!




Also this past week Max has really been getting a personality. He is awake a whole lot more during the day and is very active. He is making lots of noises and smiling all the time. He is a lot of fun to interact with! As I type this Scott and Max are in the other room and Scott is singing quite loudly "Sweet Chariot"(swing low sweet chariot....) to Max and I can hear Max making noises too...what did I get myself into to :)




On and ending note I am going back to work this week(2 days this week, 2 days next week, then off to Florida for fall break for a week, and then back to working full time the week of Oct. 11th) so wish us all luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment