Tuesday, December 21, 2010

and Christmas begins....

This past Sunday was Christmas with my dad. We all got together at Karyl's house for some yummy food(too bad I couldn't eat any of it) and presents. This was Max's 1st Christmas adventure and he did great. We opened his presents(of course) and pushed all the button's and he really seemed to like them. He was all about grabbing them :)







Last night Santa came to our neighborhood, so we bundled Max up and headed out to meet him. I think the concept is great, however it was not the real Santa but one of his helpers(I'm guessing about the age of 15). I think Max knew it wasn't the real Santa and he wanted to prove it by tugging on his beard ;)






The next few days are going to busy so look for a big Christmas post in the next week or so. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment