Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life at home....so far

Well we have been home for 8 days now and have been home by ourselves for 2 nights now. All is good. I am breastfeeding so I feel like my life revolves in 3 hours circuits. Every 3 hours the exact same thing occurs. Scott has been great!! He is taking off this the end of the month and it has been so helpful. I am still not allowed to lift anything heavier then Max, bend and stoop, do many household chores so Scott has been working his butt off. Night time is still an adjustment, I usually go to bed after his evening feeding(anytime from 8:30-10) and Scott stays up and gets him to sleep, then every 3ish hours I get up and feed Max and we take turns getting him back to sleep. Needless to say we are averaging 4-5 hours of sleep a night. We have both tried to get in a nap during the day.

Max has been staying awake more during the day. The morning time he is usually awake the most and he has story time and play time. then for the most part he is usually awake about 20min after eating.

We have been having several visitors which Max loves. He loves to be held so when people come over he usually falls right to sleep and snuggles. Scott and I take advantage of visitors to get on the computer and do little chores so we like them too :) Sorry if you have come to visit and your pic isn't on here...too many visitors to put all the pics up



Before my mom left we did Max's first bath. He is still getting sponge baths because he still has his cord. Well he doesn't like the bath part but does like having his hair washed, so I'm hoping once we can get him in the tub he will enjoy the whole process.

We also had Max's newborn photoshoot on Friday. I am hoping to get a few pic's soon so we can work on announcements but I won't have all the pictures for 4 weeks at the most. As soon as I have any info about them I will update the blog. Kate Crafton took them. Here is a link to her blog http://www.katecraftonblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment