Monday, August 2, 2010

Is today the day??????

Well today we were off to see Dr P. We were fully prepared to go from the dr office to the hospital to start a possible induction. Before the appointment I wanted to have a good breakfast so it was off to cracker barrel. I had mine and Max's fav breakfast from there- Mama's french toast breakfast. Then off to the Dr's. Dr. P checked me and I was still dilated at a 1 even after the cervix stimulation from Thursday, however I had protein in my urine(which has not happened yet in the office) and my amniotic fluid level had gone down from Thursday so Dr P said it's time to have this baby!! However because of my yummy breakfast I had to go home and nothing more to eat and report back to the hospital at 4:30. Tonight they are going to soften and hopefully dilate my cervix more using a medication called cytotech. Staring pitocin in the morning to help stimulate those contractions!!! Max should be here tomorrow!!

Before heading to the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment